Guideline 2-18: Media Relations
The Marketing Communications Office is responsible for the dissemination of information to the media. All items intended for release to the media should be channeled through the Marketing Communications Office.
To better help promote the people and events related to San Jacinto College, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Notify the Marketing Communications Office at least four weeks in advance of a story deadline. Remember, some publications are printed once a week.
- If you want to advertise an event through a publication, please have the information to the Marketing Communications Office at least 6-8 weeks in advance. For advertising inquiries, please contact Dana Eifert at 281-998-6152.
- In case of journals and periodicals with a monthly circulation, please call the Marketing Communications Office for deadlines.
- To request coverage of an event by the Marketing Communications Office (i.e. photography), please use the form below to inform us.
- Make sure to include the name, phone number, and e-mail address of a contact person.
- The Marketing Communications Office is actively looking for story ideas. Please use the form below to inform us of news stories in your department.
Thank you for your assistance in telling the story of San Jacinto College's GREAT story and we're looking forward to hearing from you and telling it.