Hooi, Phyllis S
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Radiography AAS San Jacinto College Central
- Bachelor's Degree - Radiologic Sciences Midwestern State University
- Master's Degree - Radiologic Administration Midwestern State University
- Certification: TDH - 1988 - Texas Department of Health - Medical Radiography
- Certification: ARRT Registered Technologist - Radiography, Mammography, (02/08)
- Teaching: BSE Teaching Certificate - 1993 - American Cancer Society - Mammography: Breast Self Examination
- Teaching: Teaching Certificate - 1992 - Laszlo Tabar, St. Luke's Hosp. Inst for Health Education - Mammography
- Honors or Awards: Employee of the Year Award, 1991 - Methodist Hospital
- Related Experience: 1 years 8 months as an Item writer with Elsevier
- Related Experience: 1 yr. exp. As radiographer at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Related Experience: 1 yr. experience as radiographer at Medical Center Hospital.
- Related Experience: 13 years 9 months experience teaching with San Jacinto College - RADR1411, 2401, 2309, 1318, 1309, 1313, 2305 & 2213
- Related Experience: 2 years 3 months experience instructor with Advance Health Education Center
- Related Experience: 5 yrs. Exp. As radiographer at The Methodist Hospital.
- Certification: Distance Learning
- SJCD STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS